We hope you come for the music, to support the artists we present, and to enjoy a liberated environment for everyone. To achieve a space focused on music and dancing, everyone who enters agrees to the following basic ground rules:
- Admittance will be determined at the door to create a highly engaged dance floor. We’re proud to present these artists and encourage you to explore them in advance.
- Consent is mandatory.
- Zero tolerance for racism, homophobia, transphobia, sexism, ableism or any form of discrimination.
- The dance floor is for dancing. No photos/videos are allowed.
- Violating the house rules will result in removal.
- Limited amounts of tickets are always available at the door, every night.
- BASEMENT is a 21+ venue. Valid identification is required.
- Tickets purchased from third-party resellers may be denied entry.
- Please be considerate of our neighbors when leaving.
- We accept all major Credit Cards, and Cash. We do have an ATM.
- Our bathrooms are unisex, with private stalls.
- BASEMENT is fully accessible. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for specific details or questions.
- Coat check will be available year round. For the safety of your personal items, all coats and bags bigger than a purse must be checked.
- There is no dress code, dressing comfortably is encouraged. High heels and formal wear are discouraged. Shoes are required.
- We do not sell or reserve tables. We do not sell bottles in BASEMENT.